Are you tired of putting on mascara every day for a luscious look? But you want a long-lasting boost in your eyelashes. If so, have you considered a lash lift or lash extension? Both lash lift and lash extension can give your eyelashes a voluminous boost by reducing the time you have to spend in front of a mirror every day. Which make lash lifts and lash extension great options for lash goals. Both lash treatments offer an illusion of longer and fuller lashes but with different techniques and results. Eyelashes are unique and distinct from eye colour itself. At Touch and Glow Beauty Clinic, you will experience that lash treatment can work wonders for your appearance.
A lash lift is often referred to as a lash perm. They are made of non-toxic chemicals that enhance your lashes and give them a natural curl look. They make the eyes appear more open and raised, making them appear brighter and more awake. Lash lifts are perfect for those who desire a more natural look and want to enhance their existing lashes.
- A skilled technician applies a series of cream and specially shaped silicon shields to give a semi-permanent shape.
- Once the cream is neutralised your lashes are trimmed and shaped.
- It includes a tint, so it looks like you are wearing mascara from the moment you wake up.
- It takes about 45 minutes.
- More natural look
- Lower maintenance
- Longer-lasting results (up to 6-8 weeks)
- Can be customised to your desired look
- Can be more expensive than lash extensions
- Not as dramatic as lash extensions
- Not suitable for those with very short or sparse lashes.
Eyelash extensions, unlike lash lifts, truly add length and volume to your natural lashes. These extensions work like hair extensions. Made from synthetic or animal-derived material, it creates a fuller and more dramatic look. They are available in a variety of lengths and thicknesses, allowing for a customised look. Lash extensions are ideal for people seeking a bold and glamorous appearance.
- Choose shape, curl, length and desired volume.
- The technician will apply silicon patched underneath each eye to keep the bottom lashes out of the way.
- Each lash is fused to your natural eyelash with safe adhesive glue and 1-2mm away from the eyelid.
- For Classic extension, individual lashes are attached to the 1-on-1 natural eyelash.
- For Hybrid extension(Voluminous look), Fuse multiple lashes into a single lash to create the illusion of more lashes in that area.
- more dramatic look
- can be customised to your desired look
- suitable for people with all types of lashes
- More expensive than a lash lift
- Requires more maintenance (refills every 2-3 weeks)
- Can be uncomfortable for some people
- There is a possibility of an allergic reaction to the glue
Lift vs Lash Extention
All, Expect short or sparse ones
If Allergic to adhesive
Book Your Appointment Today!!
Ultimately, the best choice for you will depend on your individual preferences and needs. If you’re looking for a more natural look with lower maintenance, then a lash lift is a good option. If you’re looking for a more dramatic look and don’t mind the extra maintenance, then lash extensions are a good option. Book your appointment today at Touch and Glow Beauty Clinic, for personalised beauty services.