One of the most efficient methods for removing unwanted body hair is via the use of laser hair removal. Continue reading if you’re sick of shaving and waxing but aren’t quite sure whether you’re prepared for laser therapy yet.
WHAT EXACTLY IS MEANT BY “LASER HAIR REMOVAL”?
The removal of unwanted hair with a laser is a straightforward procedure when carried out by a laser expert who has the necessary training and credentials.
THE PROCEDURE IS AS FOLLOWS
- A trained professional uses laser light to remove hair in areas where it is not desired.
- The laser’s light pulses penetrate the hair strands and the follicle, causing the hair to be severed at its base and rendering it incapable of growing again.
- There are three distinct periods during which hair develops, and one of those phases is called the growth phase. For the laser to properly destroy the root of the hair, the hair has to be in the growth phase.
- It is necessary to have many sessions spread out around every four weeks to catch each individual hair when it is in its active growing phase.
AMAZING BENEFITS OF LASER HAIR REMOVAL
1. IT IS VERY SWIFT
Laser hair removal is the quickest method available for getting rid of unwanted hair, making it a good option for those looking for a rapid cure. You will need to participate in many sessions, however, the vast majority of sessions only last a few minutes each. The smaller the region that has to be treated, the shorter amount of time you will need to be in the laser’s presence.
2. IT CAUSES FAR LESS DISCOMFORT THAN OTHER METHODS OF HAIR REMOVAL
Laser hair removal is far less painful than the majority of people believe it to be.
The sensation is often described as being similar to that of a rubber band cracking on the skin. It’s possible that, depending on how sensitive you are to pain, you could find it mildly painful; nevertheless, the sessions are so short that the vast majority of individuals find it easy to sit through.
3. IT IS VERY ACCURATE
Because laser technology is so exact, persons who want to target and get rid of only a few particular hairs can find that laser hair removal is the best option for them. It is an excellent choice, especially if you are interested in removing just a tiny amount of hair from certain regions, such as around the eyebrows, upper lip, nose, bikini line, or hairline.
4. IT IS CAPABLE OF ELIMINATING HAIR FROM ANY PART OF THE BODY
Laser hair removal can be conducted on almost every region of the body, with the only exception being the lashes of the eye. It is particularly useful for the back and bikini region, both of which are notoriously difficult to reach with razors and notoriously excruciating to wax.
5. IT PREVENTS INGROWN HAIRS FROM OCCURRING
Ingrown hairs can be caused by a variety of hair removal treatments, including waxing, shaving, and plucking. Laser hair removal is a wonderful alternative to consider if you have a history of having ingrown hairs. You won’t have to worry about those annoying hairs growing back in or curving back into the body and getting ingrown if you kill the hair at the root. This will prevent them from happening.
6. IT SPARES YOU THE INCONVENIENCE TO GO THROUGH THE REGROWTH PROCESS
Waxing and plucking are two examples of hair removal techniques that require patients to accept a certain amount of regrowth in between sessions. You can have silky, hair-free skin with laser hair removal and never have to worry about shaving again.
7. IT IS A SOLUTION FOR THE LONG-TERM
The majority of patients who undergo laser hair removal get outcomes that are permanent and long-lasting. It is still one of the most effective long-term remedies that can be found, even though in certain instances you may want a touch-up a few months or years down the road. At the bare least, you should expect to observe a permanent decrease in hair growth that, as time passes, will become simpler to maintain.
8. IT IS AFFORDABLE
Because you won’t have to have your eyebrows waxed every month or buy new razor blades, you’ll be able to save hundreds or even thousands of dollars throughout your lifetime.
The use of a laser for hair removal can save you both time and money while also delivering an attractive and long-lasting outcome. Please get in touch with us if you would need a price estimate on any of the hair removal treatments or packages.