Looking for a radiant beauty that makes you feel supple and vibrant, but that a routine facial cannot provide? And no matter how much you spend on high-end skincare products and facials, you will still be unable to achieve that long-lasting effect and a healthier skin condition. We have the solution to help you rejuvenate yourself. With Touch and Glow, Edgware’s most desirable painless and relaxing Hydrafacial for a better skin feel.
Hydrafacial is a non-invasive treatment that removes dead cells from the skin while also hydrating and exfoliating skin for a rejuvenating and revived look. This treatment does more than other facials like lasting results and improves skin health. Hydrafacial at Touch and Glow is a 6-step process that uses patented vortex technology.
Process of Hydrafacial Treatment
- The treatment takes about 30-90 minutes.
- The practitioner will cleanse your skin and apply a topical anaesthetic.
- A vortex-tipped wand will be used to gently exfoliate your skin and remove dead skin cells.
- A vacuum-like attachment tube will be used to extract impurities like blackheads and whiteheads from your pores.
- A serum will be infused into your skin to hydrate and nourish it.
- Your skin will be massaged to help the serums absorb.
- Using LED light to boost collagen creation in the skin and reduce any redness or swelling after the treatment.
Benefits of Hydrafacial
The benefits of a Hydrafacial include:
- Improved skin texture
- Reduced pore size
- Increased hydration
- Brightness and radiance
- Reduced acne
- Reduced fine lines and wrinkles
Pricing of Hydrafacial Treatment
We are top top-rated beauty clinic and the best place for beauty and relaxation. We are trusted by 5k+ women and offer 15% off to our New Customers.
Types of Treatments We Offer
Type of Facial
Package of 3
Package of 6
The Signature Hydrafacial (60 mins)
Time defence Hyrafacial (30 min)
Skin brightening Hydratight
Tips For Effective Results for Hydrafacial Treatment
Here are some tips for getting the most out of your Hydrafacial treatment
- Prepare your skin by exfoliating it the day before your appointment.
- Avoid using harsh soaps or scrubs on your skin in the days leading up to your appointment.
- Wear 35+ SPF sunscreen daily to protect your skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- To keep your skin hydrated, drink lots of water.
How often should I get Hydrafacial?
Hydrafacial can be repeated as often as needed. However, most people find that they only need to do it once in a few months to maintain the results. However, If you have more severe skin concerns, you may need to get it done more often.
Here are some general suggestions for how often you can get HydraFacial:
- Acne: If you have acne, you may need to get HydraFacial every 2-4 weeks. This will help to remove excess oil and bacteria from your skin, which can help to prevent breakouts.
- Fine lines and wrinkles: If you have fine lines and wrinkles, you may need to get HydraFacial every 4-6 weeks. This will help to exfoliate your skin and deliver hydrating serums, which can help to plump up your skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Hyperpigmentation: If you have hyperpigmentation, you may need to get HydraFacial every 4-6 weeks. This will help to remove dead skin cells and deliver brightening serums, which can help to fade dark spots.
Are there Any Side Effects?
In comparison to manual facial, Hydrafacial treatment doesn’t hurt at all. It is a very relaxing and pleasant experience Your skin will feel replenished and nourished. But as we speak every skin is different, and there could be potential side effects, such as:
- Mild redness or irritation: This is the most common side effect of a HydraFacial.However, it is usually mild and heals itself within a few hours.
- Allergic reaction to the serums: If you have any allergies, tell your practitioner before your treatment. They can use serums that are hypoallergenic or fragrance-free.
- Increased sensitivity to the sun: After a HydraFacial, your skin will be more sensitive to the sun. When going outside, make sure to use sunscreen and protective clothing.
The Final Word on HydraFacials
Hydrafacial is a treatment that is suitable for all skin tones and requires no break time. You can continue your routine activities immediately after Hydrafacial treatment. In fact, your skin texture and complexity will be better. Many Customers experienced immediate skin refinement and radiant even after one session.